I really appreciate DialougeFromTheDepths for nominating us for this One Lovely Blog Award. Their post has always been interesting and made my days that much better after reading a post.
This is my first time being nominated for a blog award so this is pretty special to me. I’m just writing about what I love without hesitation. I appreciate the people who read and enjoy my blog posts as much as I love reading others.
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven facts About Me:
- I have a part time job where at times I get paid to play different sports.
- When I used to work in downtown Chicago, I got most of my blogging done riding the train.
- ESPN is one of my dream jobs.
- “Deadpool” was by far the best movie I’ve seen at the show in months. Also, the “Divergent” series is my current favorite movie series out.
- I’ve done quite of bit of traveling, but I never been west of the Mississippi River.
- I’m a fan of all Chicago sports teams.
- I am #TeamCap when “Captain America: Civil War” comes out later this year.
My nominations are:
- Write Light
- Dr Meg Sorick
- Random Ramblings
- The Good Greatsby
- In the Zone
- CHAMPION’S INSIGHT
- The Incomplete Pass
- BECOMING CREATIONS BY JAY
- Raines Journal
- Atomic Words
- Dr Rex